Product Customer List for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that extends the functionalities of WooCommerce by adding a filterable and sortable list of Customers that purchased a specific product, directly in your product admin page or with the use of a shortcode. It is also possible to e-mail all or selected customers directly from the table.
Download the free pluginPurchase the premium version now for USD$39.99
- Product recalls
- Sending reminders for courses
- Exporting lists to mailchimp
- Tours or transporters (trains, buses)
Free plugin features
- Support for variable products
- Options page to select which info columns to display
- Displays customer name, email, phone number, address, order number, order date, shipping method, order total and quantity for each product
- Shortcode to display orders in the front-end. You can select which information to display using attributes
- Button to e-mail all customers for a specific product using your favorite e-mail client (b.c.c.)
- Email selected customers
- Export the customer list to CSV (great for importing into Mailchimp!)
- Export the customer list to Excel
- Export the customer list to PDF (choose your orientation and page size in the settings)
- Copy the customer list to clipboard
- Print the list of customers
- Search any column in the list
- Sort by any column in the list
- Drag and drop columns to reorder them
- Localized and WPML / Polylang ready (.pot file included)
- Included translations: French, French (France), French (Canada), Spanish, Dutch, Dutch (Netherlands), Dutch (Belgium).
- All functions are pluggable
- Performance oriented
- Multisite compatible
- Support for custom statuses
- Support for Custom Fields (admin and shortcode)
- Support for WooTours
- Support for WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
- Datatables functionalities for the shortcode (export PDF, export CSV, print, email customers, search, paging, etc…).
- 1 year of support
- 1 year of updates
- For the free version of the plugin, please open a ticket on wordpress.org
- For pro support, please send us a message using our contact form
- Issues can also be reported via Github
Documentation for both plugins can be found here.
Do you need more functionalities? We offer customization services! Contact us to discuss your needs.